Really Virtual from Abbottabad

Really Virtual from Abbottabad: "

RV:



Sohaib Athar (ReallyVirtual) on Twitter:



Uh oh, now I'm the guy who liveblogged the Osama raid without knowing it.
43 minutes ago



I need to sleep, but Osama had to pick this day to die :-/
1 hour ago



Damn its getting hard to RT some funny Abbottabad tweets, they're scrolling so fast :-(
1 hour ago....



I guess I should unsubscribe from the #abbottabad search on twitter before it kills my machine. Leave Abbottabad alone, Osama and Obama...
1 hour ago....



RT @ISuckBigTime: Osama Bin Laden killed in Abbottabad, Pakistan.: ISI has confirmed it << Uh oh, there goes the neighborhood :-/
1 hour ago....



@kursed I think I should take out my big blower to blow the fog of war away and see the clearer picture.
2 hours ago



@kursed Well, there were at least two copters last night, I heard one but a friend heard two, for 15-20 minutes.
2 hours ago



Report from a sweeper: A family also died in the crash, and one of the helicopter riders got away and is now being searched for.
2 hours ago....



@ahmedbilal @kursed Sadly. We should start learning how to spread believable stories and recreate a reality that suits us.
2 hours ago



@kursed Another rumor: two copters that followed the crashed one were foreign Cobras - and got away
2 hours ago



@kursed What really happened doesn't matter if there is an official story behind it that 99.999% of the world would believe
2 hours ago



Report from a taxi driver: The army has cordoned off the crash area and is conducting door-to-door search in the surrounding
2 hours ago



I think the helicopter crash in Abbottabad, Pakistan and the President Obama breaking news address are connected.
2 hours ago



Interesting rumors in the otherwise uneventful Abbottabad air today
2 hours ago



1 dead and 1 injured in Abbottabad for heli crashed
6 hours ago



@raihak The day there is uninterrupted electricity in Lahore for a whole month, I will start packing my bags, until then, Abbottabad is home
6 hours ago



And now, a plane flying over Abbottabad...
6 hours ago



and now I feel I must apologize to the pilot about the swatter tweets :-/
7 hours ago



The Major also says no 'missiles' were fired and all such exaggerated reports are nothing but rumours #Pakistan
7 hours ago



A Major of the #Pakistan #Army's 19 FF, Platoon CO says incident at #Abbottabad where #helicopter crashed is accidental and not an 'attack'
7 hours ago



Two helicpoters, one down, could actually be the training accident scenario they're saying it was >> http://bit.ly/ioGE6O
7 hours ago



Here's the location of the Abbottabad crash according to some people >>> http://on.fb.me/khjf34
7 hours ago



@smedica 'safer' is a relative term that has lost its meaning in Pakistan
7 hours ago



@smedica I live near Jalal Baba Auditorium
8 hours ago



@smedica It must have been more, I started noticing the helicpoter when the noise got irritating - which part of Abbottabd are you in?
8 hours ago



@tahirakram very likely - but it was too noisy to be a spy craft, or, a very poor spy craft it was.
8 hours ago



@smedica people are saying it was not a technical fault and it was shot down. I heard it CIRCLE 3-4 times above, sounded purposeful.
8 hours ago



@wqs figures, if they have the right to shoot planes flying over the president house, the must have the same instructions for PMA
8 hours ago



The abbottabad helicopter/UFO was shot down near the Bilal Town area, and there's report of a flash. People saying it could be a drone.
8 hours ago



@tahirakram they're not saying anything
8 hours ago



@kashaziz technically, it is unidentified until identified, and it is a flying object, so year, why the hell not, we have seen weirder stuff
8 hours ago



@tahirakram yea. hides his giant swatter
8 hours ago



@raihak yep, the mad power cuts have reached abbottabad - 14 hours daily - luckily I have a generator AND a UPS at the coffee shop
8 hours ago



Since taliban (probably) don't have helicpoters, and since they're saying it was not 'ours', so must be a complicated situation #abbottabad
8 hours ago



@raihak Funny, moving to Abbottabad was part of the 'being safe' strategy
8 hours ago



@raihak I try, man, I try
8 hours ago



OMG :S Bomb Blasts in Abbottabad.. I hope everyone is fine :(
8 hours ago



@m0hcin the few people online at this time of the night are saying one of the copters was not Pakistani...
8 hours ago



@m0hcin http://bit.ly/ljB6p6 seems like my giant swatter worked !
8 hours ago



@m0hcin all silent after the blast, but a friend heard it 6 km away too... the helicopter is gone too.
8 hours ago



A huge window shaking bang here in Abbottabad Cantt. I hope its not the start of something nasty :-S
9 hours ago



Go away helicopter - before I take out my giant swatter :-/
9 hours ago



Helicopter hovering above Abbottabad at 1AM (is a rare event).




"

Comments