Shop Love: Kultura

Shop Love: Kultura: "

From the number of posts I wrote about SM Department store, I’m sure you can tell that I’m a fan. I pretty much shop in every department– home, teens, kids, ladies, men and I always come up with fabulous finds. There’s one department that I haven’t featured yet and it’s about time that I did! Who knew you can get such awesome trinkets at the Filipiniana section better known as Kultura?


I usually drop by the section whenever I need to buy pasalubong for friends and family abroad. They have gorgeous wooden bowls, mother of pearl frames and jewelry boxes plus of course, the ever famous dried mangoes. However, on one particularly busy day, I decided to drop by the area and scout for some trinkets to a) update my accessories collection, b) add to my gifts list and c) prettify the home. Well, I got that and a whole lot more! Check out my favorites– filipino craftsmanship at it’s finest!



(...)
Read the rest of Shop Love: Kultura (260 words)




© Leona Lavina-Panutat for ShopCrazy, 2011. |
Permalink |
No comment |
Add to
del.icio.us
digg

Who's linking ?
Technorati
BlogPulse
Google

Want more on these topics ? Browse the archive of posts filed under Other Stuff.

"

Comments