i keep restraining myself from making a "literally impossible" pun in one of these here literary technique comics

i keep restraining myself from making a "literally impossible" pun in one of these here literary technique comics: "
archive - contact - sexy exciting merchandise - cute - search - about
June 1st, 2011next

June 1st, 2011: So I was going to have more written here about a Romeo and Juliet sequel, but it turns out it's already been written and it's a romance novel and it's AMAZING: Romeo wakes up in modern times (on a volcano) (in Hawaii), finds Juliet on IRC, but she's already with a guy named 'Johnny Perfection'! But then Juliet and Romeo fall in love anyway and have cybersex and then reminisce about their past lives spent on oh I don't know ATLANTIS.


I am seriously considering writing a romance novel, I didn't know you could do that in romance novels.

– Ryan



"

Comments