Poll: What’s your smartphone budget like?

Poll: What’s your smartphone budget like?: "

Been talking to a number of phone manufacturers lately regarding the smartphone market and how price-sensitive FIlipinos are. I threw out some numbers and wanted to get some more feedback from my readers here and see if I’m within the ballpark figure.



I’m putting it out as a poll on the right side navigation column but feel free to leave a comment to qualify your answer.


Our poll for this week — what’s your smartphone budget like?


a) I can only afford smartphones under Php10k.

b) Between Php10k to Php15k is my preferred budget.

c) I can go up to Php20k but that’s it.

d) I’ll spend as much as Php25k for a smartphone.

e) It’s Php30k tops for me.

f) Even if it’s above Php30k, I’ll go for it as long as it’s really good.


Best way to figure out what your answer would be is to check what’s the most expensive smartphone you bought int he last 12 months and start from there (that means if you own an iPhone, you should be picking e or f).


I’m sure everyone wants uber-cheap smarpthones but we know that’s not gonna happen. Go hit the comments and share your thoughts.




Related posts:

  1. Poll: Which smartphone OS are you on?

  2. Sub-40k Laptops for the Budget Conscious

  3. Poll: How much do you spend for your blog?

  4. Which smartphone are you?

  5. Poll: How much do you earn from TLA?



"

Comments