BIFF: Batman Arkham City Collector’s Edition

BIFF: Batman Arkham City Collector’s Edition: "

Aw, it's a romantic proposal!

“How do you feel about special editions of games, John?” the entire internet asks me at once. Well, let me answer. They’re alright, aren’t they? While I take issue with any inclusion of exclusive DLC – because that’s just so stupid it makes my ears bleed – any old guff they want to stick in an over-sized box is okay by me. And so it is that Batman: Arkham City has revealed what will be inside its bonus box. Although somewhat unofficially, as these details – as Joystiq reveal – have appeared on Gamestop and Best Buy‘s sites before any proper announcement or press release was put out. Which may also explain why no spec ed has been announced for the PC, which is obviously just an oversight by the online stores, and not Warner being stupid beyond belief.

(more…)



"

Comments