Emma Watson (and our office) is Ziniofied

Emma Watson (and our office) is Ziniofied: "

For years and years as a publicist, I’ve subscribed to virtually every lifestyle magazine I can find – this includes all the big titles such as Vogue, Real Simple, ect – as well as regional mags like Design New England, Los Angeles, and 7×7. The result has been a steady influx of stacks and stacks of paper – which is fun at first and then turns into a full time job sorting and storing and feeling mighty guilty about consuming so much paper.


But aha! Recently I got my hands on an iPad2 (clearly I’m not an early adapter) – and made my way to Zinio, which publishes magazines from around the world, all nicely formatted for my new gadget. Slowly but surely our stacks are becoming smaller as we convert as many subscriptions as possible to digital. A big plus, we get editions of mags such as Harper’s Bazaar UK at a much more reasonable price than the print version – and each issue is neatly stored for us and searchable for when we need to look back at an article or editor. Love it! Here is Emma Watson’s lovely layout from the August issue of Bazaar UK that I thought was just delicious.






Post to Twitter



"

Comments