If you had Php30k to spend for a tablet?

If you had Php30k to spend for a tablet?: "

In the last 3 days I’ve been going around here, most of the stores would put tablets in the front display shelves. They’re obviously the stars of the season.


With all the sizes, form factors and operating system put on the table, sometimes it’s a little hard to pick which one’s best for you.


This was the question posted to me by Howie Severino in a segment we did last Wednesday at GMA7 where we featured around 7 different tablets.



So I’m here standing in front of a gadget store thinking which tablet to bring home:


* Dell Streak 5 @ ~Php20k

* BlackBerry Playbook 16GB @ ~Php22k

* iPad WiFi + 3G 16GB @ ~Php28k

* Motorola Xoom WiFi @ ~Php30k

* Acer Iconia Tab A500 @ ~Php19k

* Asus Transformer @ ~Php22k

* Samsung Galaxy Tab WiFi @ ~Php17k

* Viewsonic ViewPad 7 @ ~15k

* HTC Flyer @ ~Php29k


I already have the iPad2 and I’ve pre-ordered the Asus Transformer (with a media discount) so I’m looking between the Dell Streak 5 and the BlackBerry Playbook as top choices primarily due to the size/form factor. I already have a review unit of of the Playbook and so far, I’m really liking it.





Related posts:

  1. Poll: What’s your Android tablet of choice?

  2. Viewsonic ViewPad 7 is another Android Tablet

  3. BlackBerry Playbook is RIM’s Tablet

  4. Ready to replace your netbook with a tablet?

  5. The sub-Php30k Laptop Round-Up



"

Comments