Royal Watch: Charlotte Casiraghi + Her Bag

Royal Watch: Charlotte Casiraghi + Her Bag: "
While the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were in Canada for their first official tour as a Royal Couple, Prince Albert and South African swimmer Charlene Wittstock were married in Monaco. (Charlene really reminds me of Charlize Theron!)

Credit: Hello Magazine

I'm not fond of Charlene's ensemble at all, but I guess this is as traditional and conservative as it can get for a civil ceremony. I can't wait to see her wedding gown by Giorgio Armani later. I'm sure she'll be smashing! :)

Meanwhile, let me put the focus of Charlotte Casiraghi, daughter of Princess Caroline of Monaco. For the previous night's pre-wedding festivities which saw a concert with The Eagles, Charlotte attended with her beau Alex Dellal and her sister Princess Alexandra of Hanover.

Charlotte was pictured carrying a Fall/Winter 2011- 12 Gucci Jackie bag which has the extended strap.
Photo credit: Style.com

Charlotte by the way, has an equestrian collection with Gucci

It's her second collection/ collaboration for the brand, so it's no surprise that she'd be carrying a Gucci bag :)


I still prefer the versatility of the shorter handled Jackie hobo:

Gucci Jackie Textured Leather Shoulder Bag
icon


This updated one has that detachable, longer strap. The thing is, I think it looks strange to carry this bag with the longer strap because the shorter strap will still be holding its 'standing' strap position. Perhaps good to tuck the short strap into the bag when the longer one's in use? It could work, but it still might look awkward. Ok no, it just won't work. But then again this is the Jackie bag we're talking about. And having an updated version which has a longer strap attachment makes it more functional (although I would not use the longer strap if it were up to me haha).

The Gucci Jackie hobo bag is available at Net-A-Portericon.

x
TheBagHag
"

Comments