Sunday is the new Saturday

Sunday is the new Saturday: "













































































Seems like Sunday nights are the new Saturday nights this summer! Although I was in a preppy town for a week, I was absolutely looking forward to the weekend back in New York City. A rooftop party among NYC’s fashionistas could be overwhelming at times. Seriously? Who am I kidding?! It’s a Justin Timberlake’s William Rast & ENKNYC rooftop party… am I going to miss this? Absolutely not.



JT’s William Rast collection showcases effortless luxury. Something we can all sport even on a lazy sunday morning. Driving my beemer from the upper east side to the Dream Hotel in Chelsea was a tad challenging due to closed streets. Street fairs are fun but I was heading to a rooftop party; I guess my friends would not frown if I come fashionably late.



I spotted Evan as I walk near the roped entrance of the Dream hotel. The dude donning black just made me feel I am definitely back in NYC. He drops me a compliment as he reminds me that cocktails are waiting for me at the rooftop penthouse. I gazed at my friend who looked fantastic on her Chanel Asian inspired sandals, let the party begin!



A svelte woman greets us with our first cocktail as we entered the penthouse. It was the italian margarita. Gorgeous. Not only the interior of this penthouse but the rooftop gave an amazing view of NYC! djDEXTERLOVE spins the beat of the 80s putting us in a trance of a good vibe. The aperol spritz was refreshing.



As the sun sets, the fashionistas were indeed enjoying the fashion trade show opening night party. The 901 Dream Thyme kicked in. I found myself bumping into familiar pretty faces, making new friends, busting some 901 standard moves and of course, sporting that camera ready smile at all times. I must say, Miss G’s team pulled another successful event! Oh what a night!



Thanks to our Swipelife Team Director, Vito Spadea for clicking that nikon toy throughout the night. For more info on William Rast’s collection, log on to www.williamrast.com. To our readers, be ready to click… it’s a swipelife out there!




Join our readers on Facebook."

Comments