Charlie Sheen -- Ashton SAVED My Career

Charlie Sheen -- Ashton SAVED My Career: "

Filed under: Charlie Sheen, Ashton Kutcher, Two and a Half Men



0805_sheen_kutcher_getty_ex
Charlie Sheen
is extremely grateful that Ashton Kutcher replaced him on 'Two and a Half Men' -- telling TMZ, if Ashton hadn't taken his old spot ... Charlie would never have been able to kick-start his career.

According to Charlie, his funeral on the show just adds some closure to the story -- telling us, “I have always been told that I have 9 lives, so it is going
to amazing to witness my own funeral which is clearly a win/win
situation because Ashton has just given me a 10th."

As we previously reported, Charlie is making a huge comeback after 'Men' -- announcing his brand new TV project based on 'Anger Management.'

But something tells us, Ashton won't be getting a 'Thank You' letter in the mail.



Permalink

"

Comments