Coach Classics

Coach Classics:
Sorry for not having posted anything yesterday. It was a nice family day that had to be cut short because DK contracted a sudden case of severe stomach cramps and headache with high grade fever. So my original plan of doing a little blogging after getting home had to be scrapped. I feel so better now after my mom, DH, and my DK trooped over to the ER at St. Luke's Hospital for bloodwork to rule out dengue (breakbone fever). Results came out negative. I have to make special mention of our wonderful pediatrician, Dr. Arnel Nuguid, for personally seeing to it that everything went smoothly while we were there. I am so grateful to know him and to have him in our children's lives (thanks to my friends Vic and Goyo Larrazabal).

So now that all is good again in the household, I get to write a little something. :)

Let's talk Coach. Ok I admit, while I was initially not the greatest fan of Coach, I must say that the brand has been coming out with rather remarkable bags that made m The Coach Classics collection is launched exclusively with Net-A-Porter by leather company Coach, and the collection includes 5 iconic bags that were introduced back in the 70s by American sportswear pioneer Bonnie Cashin.

This Coach Classics Leather Field Bag has to be my favorite.


It is very luxurious, and ooh sooo retro!!


If you're into the Cambridge Satchel and want something a little less structured, this is the bag to own. I'd personally carry this bag without question-- I love that it has a thick shoulder/ cross body strap. If in the event that the bag gets a little too heavy, you won't have a difficult time carrying it. And in this beautiful golden camel color, for sure the bag will age and acquire a beautiful patina too.

This bag is available for purchase at Net-A-Porter now :)

x
TheBagHag

Comments