Gold, Silver Pullback Offers Opportunity

Gold, Silver Pullback Offers Opportunity:

The following commentary comes from an independent investor or market observer as part of TheStreet's guest contributor program, which is separate from the company's news coverage.

NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- A few weeks ago I wrote about how gold was starting to top and that everyone should expect a very sharp drop to the low $1600 area. I came to this conclusion through inter-market analysis combining price patterns, gold futures volume, the dollar index and market sentiment. This allowed me to understand what the majority of other traders/investors were thinking and feeling. By knowing each of these market variables and crowd behavior I can accurately see into the future a few days with a high probability of success and most importantly with low downside risk.

You can read in part one how I properly forecasted that gold would fall sharply in August.











...

Comments