The Long Short Goodbye

The Long Short Goodbye:
Woke up this morning and found that Theo left a 1,600 word Dear John on the fridge.
Hey guys I'm leaving and just so you know I know September was all my fault and everyone else's fault too except yours because you are the best fans ever but you should stop being so hard on me and the guys and me and 12-year-old me loves the Red Sox and everyone should remember that the Sox before September and right now and FutureSox are still totally awesome and I'm sorry I left the house a mess but it really isn't and Ben is a super dude and he and some other guy will be great roommates and maybe they will even get along with Larry and we're sorry for whatever we did or didn't do that got you pissed you off and I won't be here but we have a plan and I promise it won't happen again unless it does and I'll see you in June and maybe in October so anyway I love you bye bye now.

He kept his key.

Comments