Longchamp x Mary Katrantzou, Spring Summer 2012

Longchamp x Mary Katrantzou, Spring Summer 2012:
I just had to run back to the apartment to post these Longchamp Spring Summer 2012 bag photos for you before I head back out. Yes, we're talking Breaking Bag News! :) Actually I'm not posting them in their entirety just yet, but I had to post these ones first. I'm sure you'll be just as excited as I am after I saw these bags up close.

One of my new favorite designers, Mary Katrantzou *I first learned about her through my favorite online shopping site LUISAVIAROMA*, has collaborated with Longchamp for a capsule collection! The prints are very east-meets-west. So rich, I love them all!!

Without further ado, here are the bags:


I super want this one!! Like, I'd get it now if I only could! :)

A close up of the print:

This is the larger tote that works wonderfully for a nice weekend trip


It's so beautiful!! Was told that the print was not easy to make, as Longchamp had to make sure that they are able to get all the colors exactly the way Mary Katrantzou had designed it.


And then you have the most popular style:
Lanterns and orchids!

This will come in 3 sizes-- with medium sized long handles, medium sized short handles, and the travel size short handles.

I am really so excited for this! Are you? :) Alright, I'm off again. I need to buy some summer clothes. I seriously brought along winter clothes with me on this trip and I could hardly wear any of them!! Paris is just as hot as Manila right now! :(

x
TheBagHag

Comments