Looking Through The Fences: Cards-Brewers, Tigers-Rangers Gamers

Looking Through The Fences: Cards-Brewers, Tigers-Rangers Gamers:

I tried to watch most of last nights game. I came back after both delays, trying to get interested. The only thing that kept going through my head was, "I can't believe that Yankee lineup didn't take this Detroit team apart." Sour, sore loser I am.


Jaime Garcia and Zack Grienke get the NLCS rolling at Miller Park, with Grienke, Carpenter, and LaRussa trying to make the senior circuit more interesting. It's raining in Arlington, where Max Scherzer and Dave Holland square off in game two of the ALCS.


Comment away on baseball or other action like the Giants losing at home to the Seahawks, the Bills picking Vick four times to beat the Iggles, and Jets/Pats in progress, or whatever else butters your biscuit.

Comments