There's Something about Mary

There's Something about Mary:
As I had previously mentioned, I first heard of Mary Katrantzou last year through LuisaViaRoma as they stocked her in their store in Florence. This coming season, she collaborated with Longchamp for a capsule collection and it's something I am personally looking forward to *I want the open tote*.

Last Friday, I wore her dress for the Louis Vuitton relaunch party.

It is the commercial version of this FW 2011 runway dress, which is really just mind- blowing. I love the vase- like silhouette!
Style.com
Mary's FW 2011 collection was really brilliant.
Style.com

The dresses fit incredibly well and are spectacular. I can't sing enough praises about them.

This dress is currently available at LUISAVIAROMA

And this runway piece is available at NET-A-PORTERicon.


Trust me, Mary Katrantzou dresses are worth the money. It's an excellent investment.


F/W 2011 NEW COLLECTIONS

NET-A-PORTER UK Fall Fashion Is Here



x
TheBagHag

Comments