Cheers to Frozen Fingers and iPhones

Cheers to Frozen Fingers and iPhones:


Well – there’s the first week of 2012 – and I must say it was pretty great. I snapped this photo yesterday with Instagram on my iPhone – the lake clearly isn’t frozen, but my fingers certainly were. As you know, unless you have those trick glovey-gadgets that can text, you have to take off your gloves to use the darned thing. The frozen finger issue together with the two dogs that were hopping around at my feet as I held their leashes between my knees made this a creative challenge, but I kind of like it anyway.


One of my resolutions this year is to try to be more creative, ie: produce more original photos, prose, articles, videos, recipes, interior design projects (even if they’re not perfect – ie: crap) rather than just re-blogging other people’s work. It’s a lot harder than you think when you have a million other balls in the air. But I try :-)


Have a great weekend!




Comments