one draft had t-rex going back to tudor england and telling shakespeare it's possible he wrote zombie fiction but we lost it, and shakespeare says "what do you think Love's Labour Won was about?" and I was like, whoah, I just fanfictioned REALITY

one draft had t-rex going back to tudor england and telling shakespeare it's possible he wrote zombie fiction but we lost it, and shakespeare says "what do you think Love's Labour Won was about?" and I was like, whoah, I just fanfictioned REALITY:
archive - contact - sexy exciting merchandise - cute - search - about
January 20th, 2012next

January 20th, 2012: Remember yesterday, when I mentioned the amazing "Sherlock Holmes Unlocks The Secrets of Effective High-Performance MySQL Database Administration"? I got a few emails saying "holy crap I would read that book" (so would I!) and then Bredon sends me... THIS.


Anyway long story short I'm pretty sure I wrote it in the future and sent it through time to be published back in 1983. I bought it and when it arrives I'll let you know what secrets I'm going to / already have left there for myself!

– Ryan



Comments