Whoops I did It Again

Whoops I did It Again:


It may seem like I’m gorging on chandeliers lately, but this is the last one, I swear – I don’t have any spots left (except in my office, which now has me thinking….). I saw this vintage rose chandelier (in the same shop where I grabbed the dining room piece) over the long weekend. We’ve had a ceiling fan in the master bedroom for several years – it’s great in the Summer months but otherwise collects dust from September through May. We have standard ceilings in the Connecticut house, so trying to get it to push down heat in the Winter just creates an unpleasant cold draft. So this beauty is a great alternative – I put in frosted chandelier bulbs and a rheostat that if turned down low gives the ambiance of glowing candles. I adore it, even though I’m not a gold and gilt person, this gives a French vibe that is elegant and unexpected.






Comments