Arrested: Charged with Interspecies Snorgling

Arrested: Charged with Interspecies Snorgling:

Buccho Francis Saucereyes, you have been accused of spooning with Catty Cat McCaterstein. You are a Canine and she is a Feline. What say you?


“She made me do it. I was just minding my own business, when she came up right behind me and Snorgled!”


Catty Cat McCaterstein, how do you respond to Mr. Sauceryes?


“Whatever, man. I love him. I’m not ashamed. He’s all warm and soft.”




Mr. Saucereyes?


“Yes! Yes! I did it. I am genetically wired to feel guilt. I thought it was bad and tried to deny it, but I do love her. I snorgled right into her with…INTENT!”


Very well, then. The C.O. Court finds you guilty of Interspecies Snorgling in the 3rd degree. We sentence you to life…a lifetime of snorgling! We’re just yankin’ your chain! Snorgle on, friends!




Thank you, Sara G. for bringing this important case to our attention.



Filed under: Uncategorized Tagged: Interspecies Snorgling, Kittens, Pups

Comments