MFW: Animal Love at Just Cavalli, AW2012-13

MFW: Animal Love at Just Cavalli, AW2012-13:
I was late for the Just Cavalli show and had missed a few looks but thank goodness for that final walkthrough or I'd have been upset that I had not seen all the looks from the FW2012-13 collection! If you love your animal prints like I do, you will definitely not be disappointed with the Just Cavalli show as there was plenty of animalier love :)

But Just Cavalli was not just about the fusion of animal prints and color. It's quite clear that Cavalli has his pulse on what would make a woman (and men) rooooooooar :)

I love this piece-- there is something very architectural about it. And need I say that I love the necklace to go with it?



I want your coat!

It's time for the animal prints on coats!
Headturner!
Very strong piece!

Love the different textures on this look-- from the jacket down to those metallic pants!

Color!

Another very art deco- ish dress



It makes me wish my home base gets really cold. Like cold enough to wear this leather and shearling jacket!

I love this total look right here. I do wish I have her non-existent hips ! :)

The bag!! Bling and Cute!

We ladies need at least one blinged- up dress. You're looking at it. Cha cha cha! :)

Soft and fuzzy, warm and cuddly :) Those tights really look fun!
The bag is so tiny :)

The Just Cavalli FW 2012-13 is Just Fun! There were a lot of good pieces that are meant to work together, and strong pieces that are meant as separates. Paired with your basic blacks, I think you'd look remarkable and self- assured. Just Cavalli is all about carrying your confidence through your clothes--it's easy to have great fun with them!

x
TheBagHag

Comments