Rockin' Out Like There's No Tomorrow: Smash Project 2012

Rockin' Out Like There's No Tomorrow: Smash Project 2012: If you were born in the early 1990s, you will fondly remember listening to artists like The Used and Dashboard Confessional to either fuel or soothe your so-called teenage angst. I was one of those teenagers. Music from these artists and similar others that came to popularity during that time would never fail to assist me in making myself feel better. Their music did not outright solve my problems, but these artists and their poignant lyrics helped me to realize that hey, this is life--sometimes, it sucks but things can always get better. This is why I immediately grasped at the chance to attend a concert that both of them would be performing at alongside two newer but equally wonderful bands, The Cab and Cobra Starship.

Comments