Apple Is Apple, Not Google

Apple Is Apple, Not Google:
NEW YORK (TheStreet) --Just when I thought it was finally over, TheStreet's Dana Blankenhorn brought it back to life.

Leading up to Apple's announcement that it would cave in to normalcy and issue a dividend and buy back stock, all flavors of people floated ideas about how the company should spend its billions. I rarely involved myself in that type of talk. Whether I have been bullish or bearish short-term or long-term, I have generally stuck to the premise that Apple, not shareholders or the media, does the best job of managing its money.

I won't name names, but participants in that game made a case for why Apple should buy everything from Dell to Sirius XM. It was just all so absurd.
...
Click to view a price quote on AAPL.
Click to research the Computer Hardware industry.

Comments