Mayweather Sr: ‘I felt Pacquiao won’

Mayweather Sr: ‘I felt Pacquiao won’:

Mayweather Sr: ‘I felt Pacquiao won’


MANILA, Philippines – Even one of the staunchest critics of Manny Pacquiao thought the Filipino boxing hero won the fight against Timothy Bradley Jr.

Floyd Mayweather Sr. told ESPN Saturday (Sunday in Manila) that to him Pacquiao was “well in control” of the fight.

"I thought Tim Bradley put up one helluva fight. But I didn't think he won the fight,” he said.

Mayweather Sr.  said he did not score the fight but he knew Pacquiao won.

“I felt he (Pacquiao) won the fight. I felt like there was a gap, where you could see who was winning," he said.

In a fight Pacquiao seemed to have in hand, two judges decided otherwise, giving Bradley a split decision Saturday ni...

Keep on reading: Mayweather Sr: ‘I felt Pacquiao won’

Comments