George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Stay Close For a Swiss Ride

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Stay Close For a Swiss Ride:


George Clooney and his girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, went for a scooter ride in Lugano, Switzerland, yesterday. The Swiss border isn't far from where George has his Italian home at Lake Como. It seems George and Stacy are up and on the go again after a bout of food poisoning last week. Stacy tweeted last Thursday, "Finally had a bad meal in Italy, our whole dinner party got food poisoning. Oh well,‬ at least I'm still in Italy." Nonetheless, she's still pretty happy to be spending so much of her Summer in Europe. On Wednesday, she wrote, "I am so ‪grateful‬ for my life and where I am on my journey." She may have a lot more to be thankful for if rumors about a new job prove to be true. Stacy's name is being thrown around along with a couple others, like Mario Lopez and Erin Andrews, to be the host of The X Factor.


View Slideshow ›

Comments