vickyherrera:MANO AMIGA…………………I feel like I talk about this school all the time. Especially when...

vickyherrera:

MANO AMIGA…………………
I feel like I talk about this school all the time. Especially when...
:
vickyherrera:
MANO AMIGA…………………
I feel like I talk about this school all the time. Especially when I meet people here in Singapore who want to help the educational system in the Philippines.
They think the Philippines has so much potential (whoot whoot!) & I find myself opening up and telling them about this wonderful treasure.
Since of my passions is helping the educational system in the Philippines. I keep pointing everyone I know to Mano Amiga Academy. I think they found a great model to help under privileged kids get quality education. (Stress on QUALITY).
Here’s a peek into their brochure.






This school is located in Taguig. (15 minutes from Fort Bonifacio)
I’ve been working with Mano Amiga for the past year and a half and I definitely love the energy of this school. Working with them really widened my perspective on a lot of things in life.
If you want to volunteer or learn more check out this website
http://manoamigapilipinas.blogspot.com/
A lot of people I know hold themselves back because they think “charity” is all about money. I tell them that’s one part of it, but there are lots of ways to help out.
You can give your old school books, help paint a classroom, volunteer to read, teach them basketball, chaperone a field trip, connect the school to your network who you think can help. The list goes on……. and on…… and on……
It’s all about giving the kids an enriching childhood + Helping others is the best way to spread happiness.
Share your blessings & Spread the word ;)
V

Comments