Aquino to Robredo: ‘Mission accomplished’

Aquino to Robredo: ‘Mission accomplished’:

Aquino to Robredo: ‘Mission accomplished’


MANILA, Philippines – It’s already "Mission accomplished" for the late Interior Secretary Jesse Robredo, President Benigno Aquino III said in his eulogy during the last day of Robredo's state funeral in Naga City Tuesday.



"No one would dare say Jesse’s contributions were not enough. We who have benefitted from his life should now give our part to match his achievements,” Aquino said in Filipino.



Aquino quoted from the bible Paul’s second letter to Timothy, Chapter 4, Verses 6 to 7: “For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith…”

&nbsp...

Keep on reading: Aquino to Robredo: ‘Mission accomplished’

Comments