Barking Up The Right Tree: Sleeping Dogs’ PC Features

Barking Up The Right Tree: Sleeping Dogs’ PC Features:
Wei is a true PC gamer. For instance, here he is symbolically destroying Windows 8.
To be perfectly honest, Sleeping Dogs wasn’t really on my radar until very recently. I’ve been burnt-out on sweeping crime epics since GTA IV failed to really hook me, and my opinion of it ended up sleeping with the fishes. But I’m also a sucker for fully realized worlds, and Sleeping Dogs seems to have that in spades. The Hong Kong setting seems rife with detail, and I’m pretty excited about just walking around and seeing the sights. Or parkouring around and kung-fu kicking the sights right in their immaculately rendered faces. Regardless, it’ll all look and feel quite nice – at least, if a new trailer outlining Sleeping Dogs’ PC features is anything to go on.
(more…)

Comments