Just Brilliant: Try Just Cause 2′s MP Mod This Weekend

Just Brilliant: Try Just Cause 2′s MP Mod This Weekend:
If the entire in-game world doesn't explode this weekend, I'll come away tremendously disappointed.
Happily, “MP,” in this case, does in fact stand for multiplayer – not, say, “marching penguins” or “mandible pianos.” Nor is it a mangling of the frankly quite spellable word “map.” At any rate, I’m devastated to find that we haven’t posted about Just Cause 2‘s still-in-development multiplayer mod, so I’m fixing that. Specifically, its beta will be temporarily grappling/parachuting/plane-surfing into your life this weekend. I’ve placed a video below to whet your appetite – though honestly, if the words “Just Cause 2 with hundreds of other people” don’t do it for you, you’re probably… a lost cause. [Puts on sunglasses. Camera pulls back to reveal I've been languidly parachuting away from a gigantic explosion the entire time.]
(more…)

Comments