Nicole Kidman Bares Her Behind and More in a Racy V Magazine Spread

Nicole Kidman Bares Her Behind and More in a Racy V Magazine Spread:



Nicole Kidman posed for photographer Mario Testino in nearly nothing for V Magazine's Travel Issue. She's kicking off promotions for The Paperboy, which has her opposite Zac Efron and Matthew McConaughey. The trio will show off the film at the Toronto and NY Film Festivals in the coming weeks. Nicole bared plenty of skin for the sexy spread and also chatted about her spontaneity, motherhood, and a particularly interesting scene she shared with Zac. Here's more from Nicole Kidman in V:

  • On being spontaneous: "I don't really make decisions. I go with the flow. If I were a strategically minded person, I think I would have a far different career. But I would be more outlandish if I could. A lot of times you just don’t get the chance."

  • On peeing on Zac Efron in The Paperboy: "The peeing thing, I didn't think was that weird, because I was in character. That was for the jellyfish. And for me it said so much about Charlotte. One, she's protecting him. Two, she's tough as nails and no one else is going to pee on this guy. All of that made total sense to me. I just went for it and didn't overthink it."

  • On missing her kids: "But time is so precious and I love the sound of them and the feel of them. I just don't want to miss anything, and I don't want them to go 'Where's my mom?' So I'm working through that."




View Slideshow ›

Comments