Cameron Diaz Takes a Moviemaking Break For a Stint in NYC

Cameron Diaz Takes a Moviemaking Break For a Stint in NYC:



Cameron Diaz hit the streets in NYC yesterday to do some Sunday afternoon shopping with a friend. Cam's come to the Big Apple after a stay in Europe, where she mixed work and play. She was able to log time with pals like Gwyneth Paltrow and Stella McCartney in London, and in addition, spent time on the set of her latest film, The Counselor. Cameron shot the Ridley Scott picture in both England and Spain. Cameron was in Alicante for her latest bit of moviemaking alongside her costar Javier Bardem.
Cameron can also be seen on the cover of Esquire UK's November issue, in which she talks about the milestone of turning 40 in late August. She said, "For the first time in my life I'm content. I'm so excited. Getting older is the best part of life. Like, I know more than I've ever known. I have gratitude. I know myself better. I feel more capable than ever. And as far as the physicality of it - I feel better at 40 than I did at 25."


View Slideshow ›

Comments