Cognition: Bioshock Infinite’s Industrial Revolution

Cognition: Bioshock Infinite’s Industrial Revolution:

The Dishonored pre-order ‘incentives’ incited my blood to boil by appearing to chop parts of the game off and deliver them piecemeal, but when I played the game I was so content that my blood remained at a comfortable, non-volatile temperature throughout. I don’t think any of the preposterous packages can have done very much at all. Bioshock: Infinite is now offering a means to earn in-game rewards before its February release and I expect and hope that they will turn out to be similarly unnecessary. While it’s essential to pre-order to begin the process of unlocking bonuses for a game that isn’t out for almost half a year, there is a nifty puzzle game tied to the promotion. Industrial Revolution is available now to anyone with a pre-order.
(more…)


Comments