Curiosity Rebuilds The Cat: Mew-Genics

Curiosity Rebuilds The Cat: Mew-Genics:
Hi, I will momentarily request that you end my shambles of an existence
Returning from holiday has filled me with anxiety. If I deem the fact that Team Meat are developing a game about cats to be newsworthy, I fear that one of the blustering colonels who make up 42% of RPS’ readership will choke indignantly on his morning brandy and then send me a missive of terrible indignation. “Sir, your recent declaration that the announcement of Team Meat’s Mew-Genics is in any way ‘new’ cuts me to the quick. Captains Grayson, Meer, Rossignol and Walker have all written twenty thousand word dissertations regarding the wider cultural significance of felines, ludology and genetic manipulation. I bid you good day.” Oh, Colonel Breeches, settle your moustaches and just read the announcement below.
(more…)

Comments