Go Quest: Talisman Finally Coming To PC

Go Quest: Talisman Finally Coming To PC:

How did we miss this? Talisman is going to be a PC game! The looting and levelling fantasy RPG was the first boardgame I owned that you’d never find in a hotel lobby on a rainy day. Cluedo, Monopoly, Mousetrap, Ghost Castle – those had been my initiation into the cardboard arts. I can’t remember how Talisman came into my possession, I was too young to have money of my own, but I do remember it was like someone had taken a Fighting Fantasy book, liberated it from the page and made it even more tangible. Well, soon it’ll be even less tangible. After development of a 2008 version ‘misfired’, the rights to the title reverted to Games Workshop and they have commissioned Nomad Games to computerise the quest.
(more…)


Comments