Audition Requirements for Top Model Philippines.~And just a...

Audition Requirements for Top Model Philippines.
~
And just a...
:

Audition Requirements for Top Model Philippines.
~
And just a little note from me —
I’m really dead set on making this an incredible experience for everyone involved, and have extremely high standards I intend on meeting for myself, which will undoubtedly be matched by everyone involved in putting this show together. But at the end of the day, how the story pans out is all going to boil down to the girls vying to be the Philippines’ Next Top Model. That being said, if there is anyone you know that absolutely should be auditioning for this show, please encourage them to give it a shot. Word is that we’re going nationwide to look for contestants.
Aside from the requirements stated in the video, I want you to remember that “fierce” and “model” don’t always fall into the conventional Filipino definition of pretty. Some of my most successful international Filipina model sisters had a really hard time growing up because they were “too skinny”, “one of the boys”, “too dark”, and a whole slew of other misperceptions.
I guess what I’m saying is that doubt will cloud even the brightest star sometimes. But if there’s a voice inside telling you to try, give yourself a chance to get your shine on.
See you soon, yes?
Time to be on top.
-s.

Application details here: etc.com.ph/topmodelph

Comments