Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Break From Wedding Planning For Coffee

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Break From Wedding Planning For Coffee:



Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth left their LA home yesterday and went out to get coffees. He's back in California and spending time with his fiancée after a quick trip out of town earlier this month. Miley tweeted about their night in on Saturday, watching City Slickers and hanging by the fire. Even with Liam out of state working, Miley's focusing on their upcoming wedding. In a recent interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Miley talked about her big day and what she and Liam have planned. She and Liam are very particular about their wedding playlist and, of course, guest list. Miley told Ellen, "It's only the people that you really want there. It's a day that you don't have to say, 'Well, I'm kind of obligated.' I don't ever feel like that. This is the one day that it's what I choose, and every detail is things that I love."
Miley also spoke about her relationship in a new chat with the AP. Miley already feels married to Liam, telling the news agency, "I am married in my heart and my mind. I do everything that I would be if I had the paper, but I want to take the time to actually enjoy it."


View Slideshow ›

Comments