Get Php3,000 off on Multiply Discounted Deals

Get Php3,000 off on Multiply Discounted Deals:
I’ve been shopping at Multiply’s Discounted Deals microsite for a couple of weeks now after getting an email alert that they’re offering Php3,000 off of regular priced items.
The Multiply Shop is like a deals site where they offer percentage discount or flat price offers. So far, what I’ve been using is the Php3,000 off discount voucher.

The first time I discovered it was back in December 17 when they placed a Php3,000 discount against a Cnaon S110 which is selling for Php16k+. Paid via Paypal the net amount of Php13k+ but turns out there was a delay as the payment was flagged as pending. After a quick tweet to the folks from @shopatmuliply, I got a call and had my order processed for delivery.
Relieved that I’m getting the S110 at a really good deal, I went back with my team to find more good deals with the Php3,000 discount.
Here’s what we found:
Php14,499 for a 16GB iPad Mini (that’s Php1,500 off the SRP)
Php11,000 for the 32GB Nexus 7 (that’s Php3,000 off the retail price)
Php10,500 for the 32GB iPod Touch (I bought mine for Php16k over a month ago)
Not bad, eh?
Go check them out here.
Btw, if you’re also looking for an extra Lightning Cable for your iPad Mini that’s cheap, check them out here.
The post Get Php3,000 off on Multiply Discounted Deals appeared first on YugaTech | Philippines, Tech News & Reviews.

Comments