iPad mini finally shows up at Apple Store

iPad mini finally shows up at Apple Store:
If you’re Christmas gift request is already set, you might want to take it back because the iPad mini finally shows up at the Apple Store which means it’s coming to local resellers real soon.
ipad mini
Check the Apple Store and you will see the iPad mini available for pre-order with a shipping date of 2 weeks, and in limited quantities. That’s next year already so you’re better off checking your nearest Apple reseller this weekend.
Local pricing of the iPad mini are as follows:




16GB 32GB 64GB
iPad mini WiFi P15,990 P20,990 P25,990
iPad mini WiFi+ Cellular P21,990 P26,990 P31,990

The iPad mini is really an awesome tablet that I would gladly recommend over the bigger iPad. I’ve been using mine for a couple of weeks already and it has officially replaced my iPad 2 as my primary tablet. You might want to take a look at my initial impressions on my iPad mini.
Meanwhile, the iPad 4 also showed up and starts at Php23,990 which ships in just 5-7 business days.
UPDATE: Power Mac Center has these new iPads already so other resellers would already have them as well.


Comments