Oh My: Under The Ocean’s Coming Along Swimmingly

Oh My: Under The Ocean’s Coming Along Swimmingly:
Brittle leafy rooftops: for the survivor who says, 'The cruel elements are just going to take everything I love anyway. So fuck it. Why even try?'
I regrettably never took a closer look at Under The Ocean back when Jim fished it out of the Internet’s perilous depths earlier this year, and I’m now kicking myself for it. Contorting my legs such that they collide with my own body and produce sufficient force to cause painful (but justified) injury does, however, make it quite hard to type, so I’m going to stop now. Otherwise, I won’t be able to tell you to quit paying attention to me and watch this video of Under The Ocean’s excellent-looking random island generation system. Get stranded, survive, explore, build, eat, become seriously ill, slay really mean pigs with a spear, die. Then roll a completely different island and do it all over again. This looks quite special, in other words. Wash up unconscious and naked and maybe a little bit drunk on the other side of the break to see for yourself.
(more…)


Comments