Pregnant Marisa Miller Goes Topless For Allure

Pregnant Marisa Miller Goes Topless For Allure:




Pregnant Marisa Miller stripped down recently for a very special photo shoot. The model embraced her growing curves and showed off her baby bump for Allure. In June, Marisa revealed she was expecting her first child with husband Griffin Guess, and since then she's been tweeting pregnancy updates. She spoke with the magazine about the changes her body's been going through over the past few months including her change in fitness routine, dealing with stretch marks, and the decision to pose nude. Here's more from Marisa's chat with Allure:

  • Marisa on weight gain: "I had never even owned a scale before, but gaining weight is part of charting your progress. Yes, I was seeing numbers I'd never seen before, but I let go of that because I had a new goal and focus. It's an adjustment, but it helps having a lot of positive support."

  • Marisa on posing nude while pregnant: "I always felt, even before I got pregnant, that it's better to accentuate your curves. A lot of women try to tuck their butt in or kind of slouch because they're trying to hide. Obviously, you can't suck it in, but it's important to really show off the belly. For some reason, for me, from the side, it looks the biggest, so that's what I tried to do."

  • Marisa on stretch marks: "I'd been on Molly Sims's blog a lot-she was in her third trimester when I had just gotten pregnant-and she posted this recipe: shea butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil, and Vitamin E. I made it myself, boiling the ingredients, and I poured it into mason jars. I've loved the community of women who share their tips."




View Slideshow ›

Comments