Beyoncé Shows Her Baby Bump and Blue's Sonogram in New Trailer

Beyoncé Shows Her Baby Bump and Blue's Sonogram in New Trailer:
A new trailer for Beyoncé's upcoming HBO documentary, Life Is But a Dream, shows footage of the singer in candid moments of self-doubt and nervousness, and even breaking down into tears. Beyoncé says in the video, "People see celebrities and they have money and fame, but I'm a human being. I cry, I get scared, I get nervous just like everyone else." Beyoncé also shares video of her growing baby bump and a black and white sonogram image of her daughter while the world is still unaware that she is pregnant with Blue Ivy. She admits, "They keep putting me in these tight clothes and trying to hide it; it's very difficult. I don't know how I'm going to do this." Eventually, of course, Beyoncé would unveil her pregnant belly to the world at the MTV Video Music Awards in 2011. Life Is But a Dream airs on HBO on Feb. 16, less than two weeks after Beyoncé teams up with Destiny's Child again for a special performance at the Super Bowl on Feb. 3.

Comments