Kickstarter Katchup – 20th January 2013

Kickstarter Katchup – 20th January 2013:

It’s taken me longer than I’d hoped, but I’ve finally managed to exorcise the last spirits of 2012 from the Kickstarter Katchup and the 2013 instalments can now begin. The extended break has left us with a lot to katch up on so there will be a lot of winners and losers this week, covering many of the games in the last Katchup. I’m not going to list every game that failed to reach its target but all the winners will be there, as well as any that are of particular interest or have detailed plans for the future. Then I’ll hunt down some ongoing projects and the whole cycle will begin again. I’ll be keeping a closer eye on submissions now that the Katchup is functional again, so do email me with anything that you’re working on, or that you find interesting. No promises, but it might just be here next Sunday.
(more…)

Comments