Miley Cyrus Talks "Small" Wedding Plans and Work Worries in Cosmo

Miley Cyrus Talks "Small" Wedding Plans and Work Worries in Cosmo:



Miley Cyrus stripped down to pose for the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine's March 2013 issue, which hits newsstands on Feb. 5. In a shoot styled by Miley Cyrus in Cosmopolitan magazine.

  • On what she's most satisfied with in her life: "Number one is my relationship with Liam. That's what I feel the most confident in because you never know; there's so much hype behind my new record, but it could come out and, worst-case scenario, everyone f*cking hates it."

  • On competition in the music industry: "Katy Perry's been my friend for f*cking five years, and I'm not ever gonna let our work get between that relationship. If Katy sticks with being Katy, and Ke$ha is Ke$ha, and Rihanna is Rihanna, and I'm me, there's room for everybody."

  • On her wedding plans: "I feel the bigger the wedding, the more it becomes a target for people to ruin. So we just want it to be small, with the people who we'd take bullets for. I don't want to be looking at those photos and see people that I wish hadn't been there. C'mon, I can't even get coffee without a million paparazzi following me, so I don't know why anyone thinks I'm going to have this huge, extravagant wedding. That is so not who I am."



Source: Cosmopolitan



View Slideshow ›

Comments