Teddy Bear: The Next Generation

Teddy Bear: The Next Generation:
To Boldly Nom Where No PorcuPet has Nommed Before!
So, check it out. You’ve got this little Wildman here, obveesh from the TEDDY BEAR SCHOOL OF NOMMING, so sit back while quaffing a root beer, and watch these little paws n’ claws go!
BONUS: Turn up the speakers for DA SQUEEKEENG HICCUPS. MAKE IT SO, NUMBER ONE!
[Combining a Star Trek reference with porcupines- only on CO. -Ed]

Brooke R. reports: “Every time I have a particularly crummy experience in life, I go to your website to cheer myself up. Cute Overload never fails to make me smile and I adore my Page-A-Day Calendars (they’re all over our walls!) Anyway, I love porcupines (admitted Teddy fan) and I am obsessed with this video on YouTube! by Dissapproving Rabbits.com! It’s so freaking cute you will die squirming with delight! Many snorgles and thanks!”

Filed under: Uncategorized Tagged: Porcupines

Comments