This California Girl is Longing for Some Color

This California Girl is Longing for Some Color:
amaryliis
I’m a not so recent transplant to the East Coast, but my California roots are still quite deep.  I *have* been adapting to the snow and the bleakness of Winter over the past few years – but it seems every year just as the Christmas deco comes down I start to crave color color color!  I think I need a quick trip to Palm Beach, Maui, or Beverly Hills, but with Intermezzo and all the shows coming up right now in New York it’s a bit impractical.  Instead I’ll focus on the Amaryllis, Hyacinth and Tulips that I have gathered around the kitchen window.  BTW, have you noticed all the lovely filters and editing tools that now come included in the mobile versions of Twitter and Facebook?
tulips
tulips

Comments