Victoria and Cruz Get Grub in London While David Shoots in Spain

Victoria and Cruz Get Grub in London While David Shoots in Spain:



Victoria Beckham held hands with her youngest son, Cruz Beckham, for a stop by a fish and chips restaurant in London today. Meanwhile, her husband, David Beckham, got to work filming an Cirque du Soleil performance at Royal Albert Hall. Posh and her family are home again in the UK, putting down roots following their years in the US.
Despite the transition, she's not slowing down on the work front. Victoria covers the new issue of Elle UK, and inside the magazine, speaks about her work ethic. She told the publication, "I don't have to work, I need to work. All these people [fellow fashion designers], they've not just been given anything. They've worked hard. And I've never been given anything either. But I have a good work ethic; David has an incredible work ethic. I want my kids to have a good work ethic. I believe you can achieve anything if you work hard enough to get it."


View Slideshow ›

Comments