Grooving on DVF

Grooving on DVF:
Diane Von Furstenberg
I’d like to tell you this morning that I spent the weekend as I had planned – going to shows and parties at New York Fashion Week and tweeting favs like crazy.  I had my outfits all picked out – my hair done with new bangs.  Unfortunately Mother Nature had other plans – and while shows like Diane Von Furstenberg walked yesterday, I had shovel in hand and was trying to clear walkways out in Connecticut.  I’ll spare you the pictures of the huge tractor that was required to clear the driveway.  Fortunately TheCut carefully documented the goings on – so I’ve been digging through all the shows both in photo and video.  Don’t you love love love these picks from the DVF collection?  So full of color and absolutely wearable!
diane von furstenberg
DVF Shoes
Diane von furstenberg
diane von furstenberg
I’ve heard a rumor that animal prints are out this season – I would say DVF begs to differ!  See the whole show here>>


Comments