Jennifer Lawrence Talks Breasts During a Busy Press Day

Jennifer Lawrence Talks Breasts During a Busy Press Day:



Jennifer Lawrence made a triple costume change during a busy day of press in LA yesterday. She wore a yellow Emilio Pucci dress to drop by Jimmy Kimmel Live!, where she talked about discovering that her breasts are uneven in a chest X-ray taken during her battle with pneumonia. She told host Jimmy Kimmel, "I was standing there with these doctors looking at my lungs and I couldn't look anywhere else; it felt like an elephant in the room." Jennifer added, "I hope that no one ever sees my breasts in an X-ray. I hope I'm never seen in that light."
Jennifer also stepped out in a teal frock and later a sheer black blouse and red pencil skirt, which she wore for her visit to Piers Morgan Tonight with Silver Linings Playbook director David O. Russell. While chatting with Piers, Jennifer talked about her dress "ripping" at the SAG Awards, which she called her "pants falling off." In reality, one of the hidden sheer tiers rose up on her while she was walking up the stage to accept her award.


View Slideshow ›

Comments