Welcome Chinese New Year!

Welcome Chinese New Year!:
Today marks the start of Chinese New Year! This happens to be the Year Of The Snake.
So let’s have a little snake-a-bration shall we?
This snake is OBVIOUSLY trying to hug the monitor—But he has no arms…
Huggles

So he’s all: “Ehn!” [head curls around monitor in lieu of arms]
Snake_oxcu

Meanwhile, this little McSnakersons is all: “Now I’ve never been one to fear much of anything, but if I’m a 500-pound, 33-foot anaconda, then HOW FREAKING BIG IS THIS LADY????”




Then there’s this guy: “Hmmmmm,” [slither slither] “I enjoy surfing Cute Overload, [Hits Enter key with head] but sometimes it’s not enough! I want more. MORE!” [slither slither]
DSC02760

“What’s this I see!? A daily, paper version of the site? That corresponds with days of the week!?
DSC02761

“Brilliant! If I flash my beady eyes it may distract folks long enough for me to steeeeeeeal eeet” [Tears off page with mouf, proceeds to eat whole]
DSC02762

If Mr. McSnakersons isn’t your deal- then HOW ABOUT SOME CHINESE CRESTED PUPPEHS!
GetInline

Nice Hawaiian shirt mousepad and anerable snake-a-tude, Lesley C. Since this behbeh snake doesn’t have fur, please expect major Nuff action on this one… Does your home come with a bean stalk, Alana M.? Photo by Trish H. Grey-banded baby snakersons brought to you by Lesley C. Get your free Cute Overload 2011 calendar with every accepted photo. Submeet your photo tuhday! Chinese Crested Pups from The InterTubes.

Filed under: Uncategorized Tagged: snake

Comments