Jessica Simpson Reveals She's Expecting a Baby Boy!

Jessica Simpson Reveals She's Expecting a Baby Boy!:



Jessica Simpson revealed that she is expecting a baby boy during an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! last night. She let it slip while talking about how her current pregnancy is much worse than her first one with baby Maxwell. Jessica explained: "I've been vomiting. The crazy thing is I never knew that a wiener could make me nauseous." She soon realized that she just revealed her baby's gender but laughed it off. "Well, I guess I just told the whole world that I'm having a boy!" Jessica also hinted that she will probably name her baby Ace, after a previous report came out last month about the potential baby name. She said, "Well, let's hope it's a boy!"
After confirming the big news, Jessica left the show with her team while wearing a furry coat. She joked about her surprise news on Twitter, calling it an "accidental announcement."


View Slideshow ›

Comments